Thursday, December 17, 2009

Here I go!

Ok -The adventure begins! In a few hours we take off to Morocco! The plan is to fly from San Diego (layover in NJ) to Lisbon. We meet John & Caroline in Lisbon then fly down to Casablanca and meet Pete. Then…???? We’ll be in Morocco for a few weeks then head up to Portugal for a week!
My plan is to post a few sentences about our most recent travels, name the 5 most exciting/interesting things I saw for the day/week and post some pictures. I’m going to try and not spend my entire trip Blogging, but want to journal the trip and let you all know what we’ve been up to! Hope you all enjoy your holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SBD Thoughts - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords